Lander Forestry, based here in Ellesmere, has built up a strong reputation in providing a range of forestry and arboricultural services, from advice to physical works, particularly around small scale low impact thinning and harvesting, and conservation work.
Working directly with individual land owners, private estates, the Forestry Commission, nature conservation bodies and other land-owning organisations, tailored solutions can be delivered from the management of entire woodlands to individual trees and hedges.
All staff members are trained to the highest standards, holding City & Guilds and LANTRA qualifications, and keep abreast of the latest developments in the field. In particular, with capabilities in climbing and aerial work, we are able to offer domestic and commercial tree surgery, including specialist fruit tree pruning, crown work and complete dismantles. All work is carried out on accordance to BS 3998:2010 and is fully insured with up to £5 million public liability.
Our capabilities include:
- Timber harvesting and extraction
- Woodland surveying/tariffing
- Woodland management including ride maintenance, coppice restoration
- Plantation management including brushcutting, weeding, and pesticide application
- Planting including individual trees, hedges, restocks and beat ups
- Scrub clearance and chemical spraying
- Chainsaw milling – planking and benches etc
- Tree surgery
- Crown reduction
- Crown lifting
- Crown thinning
- Fruit tree pruning – individual or whole orchards
- Stem injection – Japanese knotweed management plans
www.landerforestry.co.uk and www.facebook.com/landerforestry
01691 624186/07952 072282